Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore has also made its name in the field of education as is among the most popular educational destinations.
- Excellent Education System: Singapore has an excellent well-defined education system from Primary school to Post Doctoral studies. It ensures flexibility and opportunities for practical work as part of education.
- Comparatively cheaper than USA/UK/Australia: Tuition fee is comparatively cheaper as compared to USA/UK and Australia.
- The language of Instruction: English is the language of instruction which makes it’s easy for Students.
- Student Safety: Singapore is among the safest countries in the world with no instances of racism or any other form of discrimination or violence.
Living in the Singapore
Traditions & Culture: The main cultural traditions are Malay, Indian, Chinese, and to some extent Western (British). The different communities do not regard themselves as sharing a culture; instead, they consider themselves parts of a whole. This is illustrated by reference to a popular local dish, Rojak, a salad in which the various ingredients are covered by the same peanut sauce, forming a distinct whole with each ingredient clearly discernible. The peanut sauce is Singaporeanness; the other ingredients are the different cultural traditions.
Food: Rice, fish, chicken, and vegetables are the staples. When these ingredients are mixed with a rich variety of spices, chilis, coconuts, lime, and tamarind, the variations are endless. There are many cafés, coffeehouses and teahouses, and formal restaurants for specific cuisines. So feel at home!
Safety: Aside from the fact that Singapore is a diverse, beautiful and vibrant place to live, it also excels in terms of safety. Welfare: As an international student in Singapore, institutions understand you may face various issues that can feel quite overwhelming at times. Premier institutions believe in your happiness and peace of mind as these are crucial in ensuring a fruitful and memorable learning experience. Institutes and the country offer pre-arrival advice and assistance to prepare you before you arrive in Singapore, so you know what to expect and what to do.Student Affairs of all the colleges and the universities will help you to settle into your life in Singapore, and support you throughout your studies. Through a broad array of social and recreational activities, institutions strive to make you feel more at home.
Health: It is compulsory for ALL students to have medical insurance coverage for hospitalization and related medical treatment for the entire course duration. A well-developed modern medical system consists of private and public clinics and hospitals. Traditional medical beliefs and practices are also common.
Transport: Transport within Singapore is mainly land-based. Almost all parts of Singapore are accessible by road, including islands such as Sentosa and Jurong Island. The other major form of transportation within Singapore is rail: the Mass Rapid Transit which runs the length and width of Singapore, and the Light Rail Transit which runs within a few neighbourhoods. The main island of Singapore is connected to the other islands by ferryboat services.
Road: Singapore, cars and other vehicles drive on the left side of the road, as in neighboring Malaysia.
How Much Will It Cost To Study In Singapore
Under Graduate Studies
Universities: S$ 25, 000 – S$ 40, 000 per year Colleges: S$ 15, 000 – S$ 20, 000 per year
Post Graduate Studies
Universities: S$ 30,000 – S$ 50, 000 per year Colleges: S$ 25, 000 – S$ 30,000 per year Living Expenses: S$ 15, 000 approx. per year 11, 000 – 18, 000 CAD per annum.
- Good academics
- Finance to support education (tuition fee + living expenses)
- Genuine Intentions to Study in Singapore
- While making the Singapore student visa application, the total expenses for the first year of qualification plus plan for following year/s of study has to be shown which includes tuition fees & living expenses for course duration. These funds can be shown only in liquid forms.
- Visa processing time for visa varies from 4- 6 working weeks.
- Dependents information: Not allowed on student VISA
- Immigration on Arrival: Your passport will be checked when you arrive at a Singapore port or airport to make sure you’re allowed to come into the country. It must be valid for the whole of your stay.
- How to Apply: Maybe Tomorrow Experts will help you.